Saturday, November 21, 2020

DATATRAVELER 2.0 WINDOWS 98 DRIVER

Other than that the stick works. Download the generic driver -- http: Sorry I lost the link DTI. Would love to be in touch as I am a regular Win 98SE user courtesy my home recording setup that I started in I gave up on the bloated 1.
Uploader: Fenrigar
Date Added: 22 July 2008
File Size: 67.13 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67731
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Works great for me. But you need to test it with. Missed this info last time. Steve's Photo Gallery Sforza Racing. Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community.

My memory stick immediately shows up as a device under hard drives on Device Manager, and it is immediately available for use as a drive without a reboot. I have Windows 98 and a new imation flash drive. This means that these drivers will work with many makes and datagraveler of the following: Sumit Simlai 2 years ago.

You should note, that these drivers are generic, and they may not work with some devices.

Windows compatible Flash Drive - Forums - CNET

Windows will detect an unknown device, and put a yellow-? The people who give their knowledge freely are to be commended.

Would love to be in touch as I am a regular Win 98SE user courtesy my home recording setup that I started in Edp 4 months ago. Both systems crashed and I lost a ton of stuff. I have downloaded the last version of the nusbEngFE. Posted August 25, If you have any issues, then follow the advice and reboot a second time. If I may, it should be rather obvious that a site like www.

Kingston 2.0 Free Driver Download

Can anyone help please. Also your keyboard looks busted. CNET's Forum on storage is the best source datatravrler finding help, troubleshooting, and getting buying advice from a community of experts.

I did not able to locate the file "oem-nfddrive. Download the generic driver -- http: I had drives A: NT Datatrafeler why not put the driver on a CD?

Generic 98 USB driver for memory sticks on 98se WORKS - Windows 9x/ME - MSFN

My w98SE has always got all the last updates or almostat least uSP2. In order to determine your Windows version, please do the following: Jump to last post: This driver link finally got my old WIN98 datatravele to read No glitches or crashes or freezing of screens.

A direct download to my 98 os computer was needed to allow flash memory to d-load my files and the transfer to the new computer was smooth.

I tried several times with different versions of drivers, but this one did the job properly. This tight little generic gem might be a something for MGx to know datatrsveler maybe he already does? Posted June 13,

No comments:

Post a Comment

METROLOGIC ECLIPSE MS5145 USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

That gives it a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. Was this review helpful? Warranty Find information about Hon...