Friday, November 20, 2020

DELL C400 WIRELESS CARD DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I'll just wanted this for very basic use. So, I was wondering if someone could give me advice on which card will work with this laptop. This particular laptop didn't come with a wireless card and I want to add one. Similar Threads - Dell C adding. Your name or email address: Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's dispatch time, and will depend on postal service selected. Read more about the condition.
Uploader: Kezshura
Date Added: 4 April 2016
File Size: 43.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67212
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. I replaced the Intel wireless card in my E with a Gigabyte Atheros card with no problem. Alienware 17 R5 from Dell Outlet zdevilinsideDec 26, at 6: Share This Page Tweet.

Visit eBay's page on international selling. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. Learn more - opens in a new window or tab.

Dell Latitude C400 Wireless Card 5d864 WLAN 802.11b Tested Ships Today

Back to home page. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab This amount caard applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

I'd say if you are worried about compatability, go with an Intel card. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging where packaging is applicable. Where can I find out which cards will work with my laptop? Add to Watch list. Do you already have an account? This listing was ended by the seller because the item was sold.

You must log in or sign eell to reply here. Yes, my password wirelesa You can also get a miniPCI wireless card. See full item description.

So, I was wondering if someone could give me advice on which card will work with this laptop. PeaceMtnJun 3, I guess what I'm really asking is, how do you decide which card to buy?

Dell Latitude C Laptop Replacement Parts |

Similar Threads - Dell C adding. This particular laptop didn't come with a wireless card and I want to add one. Your name or email address: I don't think Dell implements any restrictions, as long as the card will fit. Back to home page Return to top.

Dell Broadcom 4318 BG Half Mini PCI WiFi Card for Latitude C400 C810 C800 C840

Tweak Dec 21, I had heard there were only specific brands and models of cards that would work with this Dell. Log in or Sign up. But, I want to be able to go to the local coffee shop to check my email. Start of add to list layer.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Sell one like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

METROLOGIC ECLIPSE MS5145 USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

That gives it a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. Was this review helpful? Warranty Find information about Hon...