Wednesday, November 18, 2020

LOGITECH SPEAKER Z105 DRIVER

Logitech Official Hi MicP, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Yes, I ended up using them on one of my two desktops, my Medion desktop PC. DrLupo replied on Nov 27, Well, what a surprise! For my ear, there are only 3 or 4 volume levels that can be set with these speakers, which start with loud and end up with extremely loud. Toshiba i3 with Windows 7. In addition, there is a also a
Uploader: Vokora
Date Added: 2 November 2007
File Size: 60.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7230
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





No mention of which Windows OS it works with For me, the 'cons' outdo the 'pros'.

Logitech Z105 Laptop Speakers -usb Powered

However the downside is for yet an unknown reason llgitech sound level is set so high that to hear it at a reasonable level i. The advantage is logitecb need yet another power outlet use as it uses usb to draw power. I have spent hours looking for advice in forums without luck.

These are a cheap, and acceptable piece of equipment that will most certainly meet the most basic requirements of any intermediate user. Only Vista and XP or Mac. ByeBye Product Review posted on Sep 11, Your trust is our top concern.

Well, what a surprise! I am still happy x105 them, as I love to listen my music loud, but this volume thing and the bass buzzing proves that these speakers are bad quality. It isn't recognised and when you go to Logitech Support website Windows 7 isn't even one of the choices for OS.

Any help would be appreciated. Logitech Z Computer Speakers. At this it doesnt matter whether one uses the hardware buttons of the logitecb or the laptop or the Windows software control - youll get the same result: I use linux for work and I cant stand the clicking background on these speakers.

Logitech Z Laptop Speakers - "

Kunty posted on Aug 28, Work ok under windows 8, but are very choppy and clicky under linux. This product has been discontinued by Logitech. Such small units, yet a nice rich sound - almost a surround sound to them - I think they are great - makes my laptop a true multi-media work horse while Im away from home.

Cheap Speakers for intermediate usage. No cons that I can find - hardcore audiophiles may want more logitdch but they wont find it in such a compact light weight and inexpensive format - a great buy!

Linux quality is poor. Hi MicP, thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

What Hi-Fi?

Yes, I ended up using them on one of my two desktops, my Medion desktop PC. In addition, there is a also a As a musician and guitar teacher, I logitsch better speakers than those on my MacBook Pro. The bass response is far better than the built-in speakers and the volume is high enuff for my teaching requirements. How anyone would complain about such a cheap set of speakers is totally beyond me. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.

Advertised as being for laptops, but wondering if suitable for a desktop?? Write a review on ProductReview. Was this review helpful? After one month of daily usage i was travelling and love to listen to musicthey soon started buzzing when playing medium bass sounds or in louder volumes. DrLupo posted on Sep 12, loggitech Toshiba i3 with Windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

METROLOGIC ECLIPSE MS5145 USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

That gives it a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. Was this review helpful? Warranty Find information about Hon...